1.- Obligations and contracts
- Drafting, negotiation and finalisation, or any other aspect relating to all kinds of contracts between businesses or private individuals
- Contracts of sale, purchase, Exchange, leases, works and services provision, donations loans, etc.
- Consumer and user rights: General conditions for hiring and clause abuse
- Banking law: right of first refusal, SWAPS, base/floor clauses, consolidation clause and IRPH clause nullities, etc.
- Measures resulting from contracting insurance policies
- Hidden vice
- Civil contractual liability for non-compliance with the obligations resulting from a contract.
- Extra-ontractual civil liability presupposing generation of a loss or damage, featuring fault or negligence: Traffic accidents, Medical and professional malpractice, Workplace accidents, Water-damage related losses, fires, any form of accident: falls, incorrect provision of services etc.
- Assessment of injury or harm sustained, with the relevant team of medical experts: injuries, repercussions, bodily harm, loss of earnings, etc.
- Out-of-court claims for any form of debt
- Court claims:
- Monitoring court-case, in liquid and enforceable debts.
- Verbal court case in claiming amounts, for sums less than €6.000.
- Ordinary court case in claiming an amount, for debts exceeding €6.000.
- Exchange court case for bills of Exchange, checks and IOUs.
- Debt claims and international enforcement
- Preventive consulting and measures in avoiding default situations. Establishing guarantees, endorsements and deposits.