She has worked several years in Madrid, Barcelona and Alicante in prestigious law firms such as Zunzunegui Abogados (Best Lawyers in Banking and Finance Law since 2016), Pellicer & Heredia International Lawyers and Grupo Hereda (specialists in international inheritances). In 2020, she joined the Commercial and Corporate Law area of FR&P Abogados.
Advises and defends the interests of French and English clients in their businesses in Spain and the Balearic Islands.
Collegiate no. 127465 at the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM).
Training and Academics:
- Graduated in Law from the University of Alicante (2014).
- Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession (2015).
- Bar Access Exam (EACA).
- Specialization Course in Bankruptcy Law (Tirant Formación).
- Doctoral Program in Law (2020).
- Data Ethics, AI and Responsible Innovation course (University of Edinburgh) (2020).