1.- Family: couples and minors
- Consulting in separations, divorce y matrimonial nullity, national and international
- De facto couples: constitution and dissolution
- Marriage capitulation and drafting of Regulatory Agreement for separation or Divorce, for anticipated rupture
- Liquidation of common property, in contexts of previously agreed separation of assets or property
- Attribution in use of conjugal dwelling
- Claiming of alimony or financial disproportionality between the spouses
- Regulation of parent-child relations: paternity claims and parentage, custody and guardianship of minors, shared custody, changes in custody and visitation agreement, alimony or allowance as compensation.
- Modification of measures: changes in custody or visiting procedure, increase, reduction or conclusion of alimony or compensatory allowance.
- Execution of family related court resolutions in Spain established by EU countries and other foreign countries
- Adoption of control and oversight measures
- Procedures for incapacitation. Naming and Removal of Tutor or Guardian.
- Authorisations by the court regarding the party lacking legal capacity.
- Inventory detailing. Accountability
- Consulting regarding drafting of last wills and testaments
- Processing of notarial deeds
- Advice on the acceptance of testate and non-testate inheritances
- Calculation and claiming of Legitimacy
- Fiscal planning in inheritance settlements
- Inheritance quantification and division: determination of property value making up the inheritance, and subsequent distribution among heirs
- Balearic Foral Law.
- Donations in exchange for food or services provided