1.- Real estate law
- Legal auditing or due diligence regarding the official planning situation, current Registry- and Catastral context of the property previous to its purchase or sale
- Sale of properties and plots
- Drafting of sale contracts featuring a deposit and purchase options
- Legal compliance in the state of a property with the Catastral and Land registry as well as local authorities.
- Organisation and management of public notarised deeds.
- Fiscal real estate planning and management of taxation.
- Urban and rural leases. Eviction claims due to non-payment, precariousness, expiration of agreed-upon term
- Drawing up and cessation of real rights to real estate properties: usufruct, use and dwelling, probing, retraction etc.
- Set-up and termination of easements: access and passage, water, party walls, lighting and views, etc.
- Measures in demarcation or division of properties
- Division measures in the common feature between properties
- Horizontal property: establishing home-owner associations or communities. Adoption and appeal in community agreements, claiming community fees from owners
2.- Planning law
Consulting, procedure and paperwork in case relating to:
- Urban infraction, sanctions and in restoring legal compliance
- Obtaining or nullity of urban planning licences
- Property: grouping or segregation of properties, termination of joint ownership, plot and property registration, detail rectification, etc
- Forced evictions