1.- Criminal law
- Crimes against the person: help and induction towards suicide, murder, homicide, patricide, infanticide, harm and injury.
- Procedural crimes: construction/planning offences, bribery, prevarication, influence peddling, embezzlement, fraud, environmental crime.
- Against freedom: illegal detention, kidnapping, threats, coercion, torture, against moral integrity.
- Crime against sexual freedom: sexual assault, harassment, rape, sexual abuse, exhibitionism and sexual provocation, sexual offences.
- Against family rights and duties: illegal marriage, family abandonment, related to minors, allowance and its non-payment, breach of sentence.
- Domestic violence, mistreatment in the family environment, gender-related abuse
- Crimes against social security.
- Crimes against the individual: homicide, murder, injury.
- Against honour: slander and insult.
- Equity offences: theft, robbery, extortion, damages, etc.
- Crimes against public health: dealing mind-altering substances, foods, etc.
2.- Financial crime law
- Corporate crime: falsifying accounts, abuse of majority position, false majority, denying a partner of information, etc.
- Asset stripping
- Improper appropriation
- Fraud and false documentation
- Disloyal management or oversight
3.- Penal procedure
- Assistance to the detainee
- Processing of criminal trials of all sorts
- Legal representation in the instruction and plenary phase
- Swift trials
- Writing complaints and criminal appeals
- Preparation of appeals against any sentence of a criminal nature
- Prison law